About Our Institution
KIMS PARAMEDIC INSTITUTE is one of the Govt, Approved Paramedical College. We are offering various Diploma (2 Years) and Certificate (1Year) Course in Paramedical sectors. We have started our journey in the year 2019.
All the courses are designed as per guidelines provided by NCVRT and having award wining Infrastructure. KIMS Hospital is attached with KIMS Burdwan. Qualified and experienced Faculties will help you to learn properly.
KIMS Paramedic Institute is located near Alisha Bus Stand, Alisha, Bardhaman. All the Diploma and Certificate Courses are approved by NCVRT, New Delhi.
- Create and spread medical technology, awareness among the youth who are in search of job generating education
- A medical technological training gives the opportunity to the students to join and serve more skillfully and expertly in the sector of health which still is struggling with untrained or inadequately trained staff
- The students join jobs with a Diploma/Certificate and thus start more sure-footed
- Students get the opportunity to set up their own laboratories or investigation centres, as the training improves their chances of bank loan and self confidence.
- To facilitate empowerment of the marginalized section of the society who are arrested in the vicious cycle of poverty, injustice and exploitation of basic human rights.
- To encourage people’s participation in the process of their own development, health care activities, environmental sanitation, personal hygiene etc in the community by establishing self help groups
- To provide health care services with emphasis on health education, rural sanitation, community health etc.
- To improve socio-economic status, cultural & preventive and promotional health care activities among people
- A more complete Health Care service from KIMS Hospital to the community.
- Strengthening the backbone of Health Care delivery in both, the private and government sector.
- Job generation in the society.
- Direct youth empowerment.
- Guidance for entrepreneurs.
- Scope for in-service untrained paramedics to acquire formal training and certification.
In continuation of the words of the Founder and Principal of KIMS Paramedic Institute, I can only fortify his vision.
As faculty in charge, the responsibility lies with me to see that the training is of an envious standard with renowned, socially conscious doctors and stalwarts of the different departments involved in imparting the trainings.
Awareness programmes, seminars, presentations, projects and grooming with communication skills will be emphasized upon. All legal responsibilities and ethical issues related to the medical field will be imparted during the entire training tenure.
I believe expertise is not enough to serve the sick and ailing. A high sense of empathy, compassion and social responsibility only can help the expertise to give results.
It is with this vision of mine that I would like to walk with each student of the KPI and see them grow, flourish and humbly serve the Healthcare segment.